Namitha in sexy yellow saree.

Namitha in sexy yellow saree.

Image

namitha_yellow_saree

Image

Thanks to Idlebrain for these pictures.

I love the bejewled border on this saree and the short choli adds to the appeal of the saree making Namitha look as sexy as she can be; certainly a lot more sexier looking in saree than in one of those capri pants.

Priyanka Chopra in a Bandhej-Bandhini saree

priyanaka_chopra_saree

Is it just me or I am noticing more and more of the Bhandej sarees with Bandhini designs these days.

I have a special liking for Bandhini designs; it reminds me of beautiful, simple and charming gujarati folks, I love the bright color and I love the techniques of making the design.

So I am a little biased when a genre that I like is updated and made popular again.

Notice that other than the variation is color, the saree is pretty simple, unlike the saree that Celina Jaitly is wearing. There is some embellishment in the blouse but not so much that it detract from the ‘down to earth” character of the saree.

Mangalsutra she is wearing is a nice touch too; but then she is trying to put sindoor in her part to convey devotion to her husband, so it all makes sense.

ethnic cotton saree - as glamorous as the trendy sarees

Image

Image

I have a special liking for mixing green and red; they don’t always look very sophisticated together, but sometimes that’s exactly what you are looking for.

Interesting southern drape

capri_saree

I am not convinced that this drape is very flattering. But it is an interesting saree and blouse goes rather well with the saree design.

Neha Pendse in a beautiful yellow saree with crystal work

neha_pendse_saree

Neha Pendse: I especially like the lavender and dark blue border matched with lavender blouse.

Priscilla solanki - net saree and beautiful armlet

solanki_saree

The saree is nice, but I like the armlet really looks great. Mainly because it has its space and is uncluttered.

Most of the times, when the armlet is non-descript, it is because the rest of the outfits and accessories are very busy.

Here is another view of the saree


solanki_net_saree



0 comments: