Pakistani model in a saree

Pakistani model in a saree

Image A Pakistani model displays a saree at a fashion show in Lahore. The event was organised by the Dubai-based Kamber Entertainment Group in association with Style Duniya Network.


I wouldn’t go as far as saying that she is also using it as a hijab; when she is wearing a half sleeve blouse and neck is showing.

But I do want to encourage adoption of saree as just another interesting outfit to try for all pakistani women.





pretty girl in shades and pink saree : Wordless Wednesday

Image


On wednesday’s we let the saree do all the talking.

Atelier Karma’s remarkable bridal collection

white_bridal_saree

Atelier Karma, a Pakistani designer, has an interesting collection. site wedding saree, without missing a beat.

Image

I will showcase some of her recent work (city of joy collection) in a few weeks.

Karma Studio is located in Lahore, Pakistan.

Shraddha Das in a faux saree

shraddha_das_saree

Its an interesting faux saree outfit. I think it would have looked more classy (but less glamorous) if it was a saree with same color and design combo.

“oh my god..” saree

shruti_sharma_saree

“Oh my God” is a comment about the saree and also the location of the set for the movie “Oh my god” where this picture was taken.

Shruti Sharma looks absolutely trashy in this saree; it is possible that it is a part of the story line; but I don’t think so.


0 comments: