Miss kerala 2008 Models

Miss Kerala Thulasi Mohan in a saree

miss_kerala_2008



Nita Ambani in a picture perfect saree

nita_ambani

This is a great picture!

Here is another pic of her in a white saree.

nita_ambani_saree

She surely looks better in a saree than Tina Ambani does. Considering the Bollywood background of Tina, I would have expected her to be a tad more fashion conscious.

But I am so glad to see that both of them are participating in the public service in their own ways. Tina is active in the art scene and Nita is active in the healthcare and education fields.

Tina Ambani, the billionaire wife and an art collector, in a red saree

tina_ambani

I appreciate all that she is doing for the Indian Contemporary art, but I haven’t figured out this saree yet.

I don’t dislike it but then I don’t like it either.

I guess if you have $$$B, you got to show off in some large diamonds, so I won’t point out the two chunky rings on her fingers; but that large wrist watch looks kind of odd too. I don’t see anything special in the blouse design either.

Miss kerala 2008 Models In Traditional Kerala Saree Picture

miss_kerala_2008_saree

miss_kerala_2008_saree_1

Miss kerala 2008 Models In Traditional Kerala Saree Picture.

I see this trend catching on - each state with a beauty contest with one round of saree, one round of western clothes and one round of ethnic dress (which may include saree) for the finalist.

0 comments: