embroidery design with ramba

Not sure if I like the embroidery design on this saree

yellow_saree

I love the border, very understated and elegant but I am not so crazy about the design of the embroidery.

Especially the individual petals motif — Let’s just say that the design can be easily misinterpreted. I don’t think I need to elaborate.

Love this Madhu Sharma’s green saree

madhu_sharma_saree

I like the saree, I like the embroidery work, the blouse design, the texture of the blouse fabric, the jewelry and the dramatic pause she brings to this picture.

Rambha in a red saree with Zari Pallu

rambha_saree

An eye catching saree: bright red and zari pallu. Presented as if she is not completely done draping it.

Simran Kaur Mundi : Miss India Universe looking radiant in a saree

simran_khan_2008_saree

Beautiful and talented Simran Kaur Mundi, Pantaloons Femina Miss India Universe poses for the camera during her recent visit to New Delhi.

Looks like a butterfly saree, and in my view she wears the saree much better then thanParavathy Omanakuttan.

Here she is in a different saree, looking as radiant as ever.

simran_kaur_mundi_saree_side_view

0 comments: