Jamir in red saree.

Esther Jamir in a unflattering red saree.

esther_jamir_saree

OK, here is a picture of Esther Jamir in a dress:

esther_jamir

Now, compare this picture with the saree picture.

What happened to the curvaceous and femininity of the woman in the picture with red saree?

In saree she looks literally like a “lal chhadi” a red stick, for hindi challenged.

I know she is a slim woman, but with saree, one should be able to accentuate and enhance the feminine beauty - this saree fails to do that.

The saree fabric is wrong for her, it just droops down; the blouse design is wrong for her, it doesn’t give her the opportunity to assert herself.

Farzana in a wet sari

Actress Farzana has a feline look as she perches on a rock in a wet sari. The simple black chiffon is nicely coordinated with a black and grey blouse which as stringy straps tied into knots. The simple black bangles are perfect accessories.

Actress Charmi in a black wet sari on a rock

Sexy saree : transparent and beautiful

sexy_transperent_saree

She is doing a commercial in the genre of Brook Shield “nothing comes between me and my saree!”.

I love the colors and I love the presentation, It is always nice to see a creative way to present a saree that captures the dream of the saree and the individual design of the saree.

Sexy saree : transparent and beautiful

sexy_transperent_saree

She is doing a commercial in the genre of Brook Shield “nothing comes between me and my saree!”.

I love the colors and I love the presentation, It is always nice to see a creative way to present a saree that captures the dream of the saree and the individual design of the saree.

0 comments: